Tyrants Club

Please check the stickies. Forum participation encouraged.

HomeRegisterLog in

Offline times (going to miss time? post here)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
sobejjj
Officer
sobejjj

Offline times (going to miss time? post here) Empty
PostSubject: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:07 am

Here is a place to let us know you won't be playing Tyrant for some time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: First! Oh....Wait.   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:55 pm

Hmmmm. Not a good sign that I'm the first to use this.

Anyway. I'm not gonna be available for faction wars for a few days. I'll still be checking on Tyrant, but I won't have time to use anything but Auto. I think I'll get most of the missions out of the way, and then see what I can get cardswise.

I'll be back, hopefully with a stronger deck.
Back to top Go down
sobejjj
Officer
sobejjj

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:50 am

It's possible I'll be totally offline this weekend, going to Grandma's and dunno if I can catch any Internetz there :/
Back to top Go down
PWiddy
Officer
PWiddy

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:01 am

I am going to be focusing on missions this week. I will keep an eye on the wars but will not participate in wars against single member factions when we're up by 1000. I will definitely participate 100% against stronger factions or close wars though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:04 am

PWiddy,

hope you finish your missions fast, because your participation in wars is highly appreciated and needed
Back to top Go down
PWiddy
Officer
PWiddy

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:35 am

Much appreciation. I just want to focus on the wars where it is somewhat close or we're behind, and will go full bore into them.
Back to top Go down
Grenat

Grenat

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:40 am

I wont be able to connect regularly for the next 4-5 days.

I am sorry. I'll try to play when it will be possible, but I can't be sure.
I'll spend energy on war if I can.
Back to top Go down
McDougale

McDougale

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:09 pm

going out of town for a couple days so i won't be on that much
Update: trip has been postponed
Back to top Go down
MsButterworth
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:22 pm

This is a bit of advance notice, but I won't be around from Thursday April 14 through Monday April 17th. Travelling cross country to be in a friend's wedding.
Back to top Go down
McDougale

McDougale

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:53 pm

won't be on much if any next 2-3 days
Back to top Go down
Hollow0n3
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:57 pm

Got a cold and will try to be here sometimes during my usual timeslots but I can not guarantee that I am as active as I am usally. I need to rest. silent
Back to top Go down
sobejjj
Officer
sobejjj

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:55 am

Rest and get well mate!
Back to top Go down
Agroagro
Admin
Agroagro

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:38 am

Its going to be a hard week for me (until thursday/friday). Im not staying at my usual home and ill have limited access to computers. Ill still do my best tho guys. but know it might be hard for me to get on regularly and start lots of wars
Back to top Go down
Mandavar

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:08 am

I'll be on holiday starting tomorrow and i don't know if i'll have internet access. Even if i have i won't be too active.
Back to top Go down
sobejjj
Officer
sobejjj

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:44 am

Sorry guys I was kind of inactive last week and this one will be same I guess, I just got owned at work so hard... I will be back after Easter full time. In the meantime if you need anything I'm sure Agro will help you, cya soon

Back to top Go down
Hollow0n3
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:43 am

I wasnt active the last 5 days at all because I was in the hospital, back home now, still have that cold.
Yes, the hospital was about something else. I am that lucky. Sad
Back to top Go down
Agroagro
Admin
Agroagro

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:38 pm

Hollow0n3 wrote:
I wasnt active the last 5 days at all because I was in the hospital, back home now, still have that cold.
Yes, the hospital was about something else. I am that lucky. Sad

Well hope your all right. stay healthy man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:01 am

Hi guys, I have got pretty much work to do in the next week, so i won't be online for the next days. Try to connect if I could.
Back to top Go down
Grenat

Grenat

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:21 am

I won't be around for the next few days. I hope I will have an Internet connection to use a little stamina/energy, still...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:15 am

Fml, I'm down with a 39.4degree celsius fever after my long term swollen throat got better. I'll probably be offline for days since I can't think very straight with this fever. -_- Takes a while to even type a sentence. D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:21 am

homewreckaz wrote:
Fml, I'm down with a 39.4degree celsius fever after my long term swollen throat got better. I'll probably be offline for days since I can't think very straight with this fever. -_- Takes a while to even type a sentence. D:
Get better dude!
Back to top Go down
Agroagro
Admin
Agroagro

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:27 pm

homewreckaz wrote:

ouch... get well soon!
Back to top Go down
sobejjj
Officer
sobejjj

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:49 am

I'm slowly getting back online, I will update some forums stuff later on today and from tomorrow I'm fully operational battle station lol
Back to top Go down
Grenat

Grenat

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:54 am

Welcome back, chief !
Back to top Go down
MsButterworth
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:28 pm

I am writing on behalf of Alexiventuri. He is currently away in a place with poor internet connection but looks forward to being back and getting back into the action with the team. It may be a couple weeks until he is home but wishes everyone the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offline times (going to miss time? post here)
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tyrants Club :: Off-Line-
Jump to: