Tyrants Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyrants Club

Please check the stickies. Forum participation encouraged.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Offline times (going to miss time? post here)

Go down 
+59
MisterSinister
Proxima_Centauri
Dr_Banzai
Ministress
Trek520
thewave983
Pinchfire
jackomo0815
wsgeertsma
klickmichi
Arindel
alrikmage79
SeventhStory
Pieter001
tilkuh
MrTinker
birdland1115
zeratuel
Mojo_3
Drobbit
mrimperfect
dtempest
Masterluke
mrstarker
aristoteus
Mithramuse
ursus_maximus
thangel
nmprisons
merwin2
ImperiumLaw
gartenzwerg12
dac910
FoxFlash
Gravefill
Bauer_Herbert
Psykeout
Geoffreyz
deceitful1
aaldor
DeadPoetsSociety
riveal
hydrozxide
Salvandir
pointblank007
raskalbass
DesLig
MagicByte
Redsky139
reyis
DarkSun1982
Mandavar
Agroagro
Hollow0n3
MsButterworth
McDougale
Grenat
PWiddy
sobejjj
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
DesLig
Officer
DesLig

Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:30 pm

Might not have Internet because of the hurricane... affraid
Back to top Go down
Grenat

Grenat

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:47 am

New job here, with new schedule, so I need to organize my life a little.
Back to top Go down
Bauer_Herbert

Bauer_Herbert

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:31 pm

i got a lot of stress this week and don't know how much i can be online...
Back to top Go down
DesLig
Officer
DesLig

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:44 pm

Will be playing less now, school and work is keeping me busy. Will still be around, once or twice a day...?

Reduce activity from me.
Back to top Go down
MsButterworth
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:49 am

School and work can do that. Thanks for letting us know.

As for me, some major construction in my apartment building has disrupted my home internet. This means reduced activity during my evenings and weekends until this whole thing is fixed/done. During my days, however, things are normal since I connect from elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
hydrozxide

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:01 am

Found a potential new job, but it'll require relocating. Suffice to say I won't know when I'll have internet if I take the move. I would hazard I'll be gone anywhere from a few days to a week or more.

Edit: Will still be on, but not as much as before. Probably not as much "green" activity from me. I'll still do what I can though.

Last edited by hydrozxide on Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MsButterworth
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:34 am

MsButterworth wrote:
As for me, some major construction in my apartment building has disrupted my home internet. This means reduced activity during my evenings and weekends until this whole thing is fixed/done. During my days, however, things are normal since I connect from elsewhere.

Well, turns out the people doing the construction in my apartment building had installed little, locked metal boxed to put the wireless nodes in to keep them secure - which managed to kill the signal for everyone. Now that they know the problem, hopefully it is addressed and I can be fully back in action.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:43 pm

I'll be on vacation from 19.09. till 26.09.11. Visiting some cities in Germany. Smile
Back to top Go down
deceitful1

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:09 am

Looks like Im going to be moving on for awhile. I am heading out to the field for at least 3 months for a phase 3, the company I work for is "kind enough" (cheap) to put us up in trailers instead of a hotel. I will be able to connect very rarely at wifi spots in the flea bit town we're "near" anyhow, for my online friends, if you see me active its either Leslie leaving my computer on, as kongregate is my home page, or a chance its me at some wifi spot, anyhow I cant aask yall to hold my spot in the faction, but perhaps when this is over I can request a reinstatment - Ill be leaving Wensday.

thanks for the opportunity to play with the best tyrant players in the game - give em hell.

Back to top Go down
Agroagro
Admin
Agroagro

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:31 pm

deceitful1 wrote:
Looks like Im going to be moving on for awhile. I am heading out to the field for at least 3 months for a phase 3, the company I work for is "kind enough" (cheap) to put us up in trailers instead of a hotel. I will be able to connect very rarely at wifi spots in the flea bit town we're "near" anyhow, for my online friends, if you see me active its either Leslie leaving my computer on, as kongregate is my home page, or a chance its me at some wifi spot, anyhow I cant aask yall to hold my spot in the faction, but perhaps when this is over I can request a reinstatment - Ill be leaving Wensday.

thanks for the opportunity to play with the best tyrant players in the game - give em hell.

And thank you for being a great member and teammate. Hope you have a great trip. And certainly look us up again if your situation changes and would like to come back on.
Back to top Go down
DeadPoetsSociety

DeadPoetsSociety

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:09 am

Hey just letting you know that at the moment I am in the process of moving flats and so don't really have a persistent internet connection at the moment. But I should be sorted by Tuesday eveningish (GMT+Cool time!

EDIT: Back now, although I've got a new job which will mean I'll only really be available during the evenings to play - unless work don't mind me whacking out Tyrant on the job haha!
Back to top Go down
http://thatbenson.com/

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:38 am

I'm back. Smile Will write about my fear tests soon, but there is still a lot I haven't tested yet.
Back to top Go down
Gravefill

Gravefill

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:20 pm

Away for this coming weekend. Probably back around wednesday. Also having some issues with my computer which affects my onlne time.
Back to top Go down
Redsky139
Officer
Redsky139

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:46 am

J2FINE is going to be moving and dealing with other life things for a little bit so activity will be down for a week or two.
Back to top Go down
Geoffreyz

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:47 pm

Out Tuesday the 10th till Thursday the 12th.
Back to top Go down
FoxFlash

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:17 pm

I am on business trip from 10/6 to 10/27 in China. Will not be very active in the meantime. Kindly note.
Back to top Go down
Psykeout

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:28 pm

I'm going to be away due to various matters from the 14th through 17th. I will try to join in when I have some free time.
Back to top Go down
MsButterworth
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:51 pm

Thanks everyone for letting us know the times you will be away. I take it into account when declaring wars, so it helps a lot.
Back to top Go down
dac910

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:59 pm

I'll be on vacation in Hong Kong and Macau from the 16th of October up till the 23rd of October so I won't be on at all during that time.
Back to top Go down
MsButterworth
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:49 pm

I will be out this week Thursday (Nov. 3) through Sunday (Nov. 6). I will be at a business conference in Toronto and might get to log in once a day, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Agroagro
Admin
Agroagro

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:46 pm

MsButterworth wrote:
I will be out this week Thursday (Nov. 3) through Sunday (Nov. 6). I will be at a business conference in Toronto and might get to log in once a day, maybe.

Very Happy have fun on your trip
Back to top Go down
gartenzwerg12

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:41 pm

I'll be completely offline from Friday (Nov. 4) till Sunday (Nov. 6).
Back to top Go down
Bauer_Herbert

Bauer_Herbert

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:37 pm

i won't be able to play much for 1 week, but after this time i will make many lp again Wink
Back to top Go down
Agroagro
Admin
Agroagro

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:37 pm

Some personal stuff has come up. Ill try to get on a bit but I cant really be sure how often for the next couple days.
Back to top Go down
Grenat

Grenat

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:36 am

I hope it is nothing too serious, Agro bounce

Bon courage !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offline times (going to miss time? post here)
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next