Tyrants Club

Please check the stickies. Forum participation encouraged.

HomeRegisterLog in

Offline times (going to miss time? post here)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Gravefill

Gravefill

Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:04 am

Death in a family. Takes some time to get things settled. Trying to log in as much as I can but it'll be less than usual for some time.
Back to top Go down
ImperiumLaw

ImperiumLaw

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:47 am

Sorry to hear that Gravefill.

Best wishes to you and your family.

Respectfully,
ImperiumLaw
Back to top Go down
Hollow0n3
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:28 am

Quote :
toxicchain45469: hey guys

toxicchain45469: mark me absent for the next week

toxicchain45469: ill be away
Back to top Go down
Gravefill

Gravefill

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:34 pm

Sincere thanks for condolances.
Back to top Go down
Hollow0n3
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:57 am

Will be less active during the weekend, about 5 hours less then normally, both days.
I hope some other officers will be active when a war is needed.
Back to top Go down
Agroagro
Admin
Agroagro

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:58 pm

Bloodredangel is leaving us

" ....feel free to open up my spot and fill it with a motivated newcomer, so he can has as much fun as I had. It was a pleasure to play in a clan which is nicely placed near the top and is filled with kind and helpful people since the very beginning of my Tyrants career. I had a lot of fun and hope that you all understand my circumstances. Maybe we’ll see again, you’ll never know.
Best wishes
Florian
"
He was a good member
maybe well see him again in the future
Back to top Go down
FoxFlash

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:21 pm

Will take a leave of absence for the next 10 days. Work has been heavily occupying my time and need to devote a period of time to get it on track again. Kindly understand. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
MsButterworth
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:10 pm

No problem. Thanks for letting us know.
Back to top Go down
Hollow0n3
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:35 am

Had to go tino ER and Inteisve care station in the hospital over night, it deos seem that I am about to develop a stomach ulcer that that it is making itself known with blood. expect a lot less activitiy since I have that on top of a fever.
Back to top Go down
Redsky139
Officer
Redsky139

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:38 am

Get well soon Hollow. Your efforts and presence will be missed.

We may need some help from other European officers to keep wars going 24/7.
Back to top Go down
Agroagro
Admin
Agroagro

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:28 am

Sorry to hear that hollow. take care and rest up man!
Back to top Go down
Psykeout

PostSubject: Less activity from 12/5 to 12/9   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:16 am

As stated above I will be not exactly missing time but will be a lot less active during this time due to exams as well as a project that I have been involved with cutting into my active time. When I have time and am feeling not too burned out I'll be there.
Thanks and good luck with the wars everyone,
Psy
Back to top Go down
reyis

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:57 pm

I got Hardware problems again with bluescreens and all that stuff, so i willl only play at work. -.-
Back to top Go down
FoxFlash

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:20 pm

Kindly note below for my schedule:

12/10~12/12 HK Trip with Family (Mom's B-Day & 5 Year Anniversary)

12/19~1/12 Biz Trip to China (Project is nearly MP, Ramp Build Stage)

1/20~1/29 Chinese New Year

I will not be very active during these periods of time, but I'll try to put up a solid effort (150~250) nevertheless. Thanks for understanding!
Back to top Go down
MsButterworth
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:03 pm

Enjoy the trips!
Back to top Go down
Agroagro
Admin
Agroagro

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:36 pm

sounds like good times
Back to top Go down
merwin2

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:22 am

I am on a business trip from the 10th through the 14th. I *should* still be able to have a decent amount of activity.
Back to top Go down
Grenat

Grenat

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:25 pm

A lot of work in the past days and more to come before the end of the year... I am not sure how much time I would have to spend on Tyrant ! I'll try my best still.
Back to top Go down
hydrozxide

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:25 pm

Finally got internet hooked back up. Problem with At&T left me with no access for 1.5 weeks =(
Back to top Go down
DesLig
Officer
DesLig

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:02 pm

Yea, AT&T does that. Mad
Back to top Go down
Agroagro
Admin
Agroagro

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:36 pm

hydrozxide wrote:
Finally got internet hooked back up. Problem with At&T left me with no access for 1.5 weeks =(

Nice!
Back to top Go down
MsButterworth
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:52 pm

I am flying out to Colorado to visit family on Thursday December 22 through January 5th. I don't know how much internet access I will have so my activity will be reduced to maybe one or two logins per day mostly to dump stamina and check messages. Pm me on kong if you need anything. I will try to make sure to update loyalty around the regular times.

Other officers, feel free to recruit as we have an opening.
Back to top Go down
hydrozxide

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:40 pm

Going to be gone till 26th. Flying out to visit family and "might" have internet access.
Back to top Go down
Redsky139
Officer
Redsky139

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:37 pm

I'll be traveling for the weekend as well, but should have access to internets in evenings at the hotel.
Back to top Go down
nmprisons

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:00 am

I will be without internet access from Saturday, December 24, 2011 at 7:00 EST until Tuesday, December 27 at 11:30 pm EST. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offline times (going to miss time? post here)
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tyrants Club :: Off-Line-
Jump to: