Tyrants Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyrants Club

Please check the stickies. Forum participation encouraged.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Offline times (going to miss time? post here)

Go down 
+59
MisterSinister
Proxima_Centauri
Dr_Banzai
Ministress
Trek520
thewave983
Pinchfire
jackomo0815
wsgeertsma
klickmichi
Arindel
alrikmage79
SeventhStory
Pieter001
tilkuh
MrTinker
birdland1115
zeratuel
Mojo_3
Drobbit
mrimperfect
dtempest
Masterluke
mrstarker
aristoteus
Mithramuse
ursus_maximus
thangel
nmprisons
merwin2
ImperiumLaw
gartenzwerg12
dac910
FoxFlash
Gravefill
Bauer_Herbert
Psykeout
Geoffreyz
deceitful1
aaldor
DeadPoetsSociety
riveal
hydrozxide
Salvandir
pointblank007
raskalbass
DesLig
MagicByte
Redsky139
reyis
DarkSun1982
Mandavar
Agroagro
Hollow0n3
MsButterworth
McDougale
Grenat
PWiddy
sobejjj
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Agroagro
Admin
Agroagro

Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:41 am

Hi, super sorry about my inactivity. ive lost access to all my computers and its not likely for me to be online often. Im not sure how long this will last. Im at a friends house now. Playing tyrant isnt exactly easy to do at friends houses. I hope to resolve the situation and get a computer active again but Im not sure how long it will be Sad very sorry I hope ive not let anyone down. Ive got great faith in the capabilities of sobe, our officers, and our members to keep thinks going well. I will return once a can. but it may be some time. for now I will try to get online at least a few times a week to help so leave me PM with anything you need help with. ill do my best.

Keep up the good fight. I hope you all are having fun and developing your characters well.
Back to top Go down
Mandavar

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:03 am

the rest of this week and probably the next week too will be quite hectic for me. Expect decreased activity from me although i will probably login daily.
Back to top Go down
MsButterworth
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:28 am

I am writing on behalf of AncentralD. He contacted me and he is currently in exams and is sorry he hasn't been able to participate for a bit. He enjoys being part of the team and looks forward to being able to particpate more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:03 pm

I'll be out of town for the weekend and dont expect to be near a computer before monday. Good luck over the weekend Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkSun1982

DarkSun1982

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:46 am

Iam sorry, but i wont be online from monday -> tuesday (16.05.2011 - 19.05.2011)

I go on a trip to Amsterdam with my office

HF & good luck
Back to top Go down
Grenat

Grenat

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:26 pm

I will not be here for some days. I am going to be hospitalized, due to some health issues.
I hope I'll be back soon !

Good luck for the incoming wars.
Back to top Go down
PWiddy
Officer
PWiddy

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:00 am

Feel better soon!
Back to top Go down
Agroagro
Admin
Agroagro

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:55 pm

Best wishes grenat hope your better soon.

@darksun, I hope that city doesnt eat yopu alive. ams can be a very crazy place
Back to top Go down
DarkSun1982

DarkSun1982

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:15 pm

lol. it was funny. my feet still hurt, couze we went from pub, to sightseeing, then to a coffeeshop, then sightseeing, then to the next pub.....16 hours a day.
I was drunken and on weed the whole time..... lucky that i have a girlfriend, who has phoned 3-5 times a day, and remined me that i dont have a need, to spent money for the mannequins (girls in the windows). Wink
Back to top Go down
Mandavar

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:26 am

I will be away next weekend. I will be back Monday. And then i'll go hiking from Thursday to the Monday afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Grenat

Grenat

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:19 am

I am back, recovering from surgery.
My online times are going to be a little reduced for some days.
Back to top Go down
sobejjj
Officer
sobejjj

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:51 am

Good to see you're back man, hope you gonna get better soon!
Back to top Go down
PWiddy
Officer
PWiddy

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:31 am

My city was hit by the recent stream of tornadoes ripping through of late and I am in charge of IT for the construction/rehab effort. Unfortunately this means I will not be online much at all due to running around fixing things about 14 hours a day until things calm down a bit. I will let you guys know when I will be able to come back if possible.

Keep rocking that leaderboard!
Back to top Go down
PWiddy
Officer
PWiddy

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:22 pm

Ugh, this has become full time work and unfortunately there are so many people that need assistance. I will be focusing on the IT role and it has expanded to being a liason between contractors and homeowners to try to ensure the people that were devastated aren't getting screwed.

With that said, I unfortunately need to withdraw from the faction as I have no clue as to how long I will be inactive. You guys are all awesome and the best of luck. If I find myself in a position to be online more I will definitely re-apply.

Best of luck!
Back to top Go down
reyis

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:51 pm

PWiddy wrote:
Ugh, this has become full time work and unfortunately there are so many people that need assistance. I will be focusing on the IT role and it has expanded to being a liason between contractors and homeowners to try to ensure the people that were devastated aren't getting screwed.

With that said, I unfortunately need to withdraw from the faction as I have no clue as to how long I will be inactive. You guys are all awesome and the best of luck. If I find myself in a position to be online more I will definitely re-apply.

Best of luck!

Bah, good luck handling this stuff :S thats a loss for us in my opinion
Back to top Go down
sobejjj
Officer
sobejjj

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:00 am

I do not think you need to withdraw just take your time, this stuff happens (we will discuss this matter though). I'll be off during this weekend guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:12 am

Best of luck and will miss you, PWiddy!
Back to top Go down
Agroagro
Admin
Agroagro

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:03 am

Sorry to hear of the disaster Sad im humbled.
All the best in helping out. They are lucky to have you. As weve been lucky to have you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:57 pm

wanted to say i am away from wednsday to sunday, on a trip in some camping place, that means no connection for me^^
Back to top Go down
MsButterworth
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:29 pm

I am posting for riveal as he has not been activated on the forum yet. He will be away on a weekend trip and should return Monday.
Back to top Go down
Grenat

Grenat

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:34 am

Hi there,

I am not very present, these days. I am very sorry...
I won't be able to connect much neither for few days, but I hope to return soon to a good activity ratio.
Back to top Go down
Redsky139
Officer
Redsky139

PostSubject: 6/14-6/17   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:34 am

I'll be in New Orleans this week from 6/14-6/17. Since the hotel has free interwebs, I will likely still spend a fair amount of time playing, but it may shift to the morning (GMT 12:00 ish), instead of the evening when I usually spend the bulk of my energy/stamina.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:17 pm

Bleh, being too much of a competitive player sucks, I'm not okay with just an hour or two of gameplay per day if I have more free time, which should be spent on studying of course.

Well, I'm probably dead set on quitting tyrant this time round, playing 3 games at the moment, which I really shouldn't be especially since I have exams in 3 weeks time and still have a project on hand that will possibly affect whether I can get into University since this project is pretty much one subject by itself.

I'll just leave my account sitting around to help a bit on defense, but kick me out whenever, if there's anything that you have to inform me, send a message to my kongregate account, I do get bored from time to time and visit kongregate. <--- Done this before because I quit dreamworld like 6~8months ago and I drop by kongregate from time to time to play flash games when bored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: i am going   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:41 am

After thinking some time i decided that i quite tyrant,
i only started playing to get the achievement and then kinda lost my aim^^
it simply to time consuming for me right now to play 4-5 times a day for like 20 minutes^^
so i am quitting, the time here was interesting and chalanging^^
if you need free space for new member just kick me out^^
until then i deff with my awesome thadius rush deck:)
Back to top Go down
reyis

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:06 pm

homewreckaz wrote:
Bleh, being too much of a competitive player sucks, I'm not okay with just an hour or two of gameplay per day if I have more free time, which should be spent on studying of course.

Well, I'm probably dead set on quitting tyrant this time round, playing 3 games at the moment, which I really shouldn't be especially since I have exams in 3 weeks time and still have a project on hand that will possibly affect whether I can get into University since this project is pretty much one subject by itself.

I'll just leave my account sitting around to help a bit on defense, but kick me out whenever, if there's anything that you have to inform me, send a message to my kongregate account, I do get bored from time to time and visit kongregate. <--- Done this before because I quit dreamworld like 6~8months ago and I drop by kongregate from time to time to play flash games when bored.

Good Bye No

werer wrote:
After thinking some time i decided that i quite tyrant,
i only started playing to get the achievement and then kinda lost my aim^^
it simply to time consuming for me right now to play 4-5 times a day for like 20 minutes^^
so i am quitting, the time here was interesting and chalanging^^
if you need free space for new member just kick me out^^
until then i deff with my awesome thadius rush deck:)

Good Bye No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offline times (going to miss time? post here)
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next