Tyrants Club

Please check the stickies. Forum participation encouraged.

HomeRegisterLog in

Offline times (going to miss time? post here)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
tilkuh

tilkuh

Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:10 am

I`ll be away from home next week, so basically offline most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Gravefill

Gravefill

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:23 am

Regarding to new LP... As I informally said on CQ topic, I will have hard times within the next two months when I can contribute (gigs, uni and developing soundscapes for games). I still think I can pull up about 300/week approx, but can't count on it as seen on last LP check.
Still I don't want to retire yet, so please be patient (although, I'm getting so frustrated with a-holes like decypher whispering: "fuck you, you fucking fuck", and trying to be the bigger person all the time).
Back to top Go down
Agroagro
Admin
Agroagro

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:40 am

Dont worry grave you earned your place. think mini was just a tad upset about a couple low activity wars.
Back to top Go down
Agroagro
Admin
Agroagro

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:06 pm

kongs been giving me problems logging in. it keep accusing me of entering the wrong password. then says ive tried to many time to (after one try) and to come back later. ive contacted support about it hopefully this get resolved soon.
Back to top Go down
tilkuh

tilkuh

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:54 am

For the next 9 days, I`ll be online less than usual.
Back to top Go down
alrikmage79

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 5:44 pm

I'm traveling for the next week. I'll have internet access and will log in daily to burn stamina and finish quests, but I won't be spending as much time online.
Back to top Go down
tilkuh

tilkuh

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:51 pm

I will be absent the next days, may log on once and then, but can`t promise.
Back to top Go down
Psykeout

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:15 am

I'm going to be on less than usual for a undetermined date. My dad is back in the hospital due to a sudden fall which happened yesterday. He is currently undergoing testing to see what could have caused it. After speaking with the doctors last night they said perhaps he can be released late Fri. or maybe Sat. but this is not definite.
Back to top Go down
Agroagro
Admin
Agroagro

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:35 pm

take care Psykeout. fam first of course.
Back to top Go down
Masterluke

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:11 am

I'm going to be out from Saturday July 6th, to Saturday July 13th on vacation. See all of ya when I get back.
Back to top Go down
mrstarker

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:27 am

I've just finished a grueling exam period and I'm going to take a vacation -- sleep, maybe try this "outside" thing, play video games, try to not get eaten by grues, etc. I don't know how long it will be... at least a couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
MsButterworth
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:50 pm

You have been great for the team - so take a well deserved vacation.
Back to top Go down
dac910

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:59 pm

I'll be travelling from 12th of July till the 15th of July. Please don't kick me.
Back to top Go down
Agroagro
Admin
Agroagro

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:20 am

Think your safe dac.

This time....
woajahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Pieter001

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:52 am

I'm on holdiday until the 22th of juli, and im not bringing a computer.
So no Tyrant for me the next 10 days.
Back to top Go down
Arindel

PostSubject: Arindel Out 8/2 to 8/10   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:34 am

Going on vacation to visit my dad. I may be on, but I won't even be doing the "lame" 300-500 points I've been averaging lately.

Good luck and if there's a good defense deck I need to put up (other than that stinking siege style deck I havee), let me know before Thursday night.
Back to top Go down
klickmichi

PostSubject: holiday   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:20 pm

i'm on holiday from 15.8. to 19.8.

Michi
Back to top Go down
wsgeertsma

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:39 am

I will be offline from 23 to 26 of August and I will be logging in less frequent from 27 to 31 of August.
Back to top Go down
MsButterworth
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:57 pm

I will be visiting my parents in Colorado and taking the kid to visit from Tuesday the 10th through the 18th.  Since last time I visited I gave them wireless, I will be able to get on a couple times a day, but might not be able to hang out as much.
Back to top Go down
dac910

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 5:05 pm

I won't be able to play until the 21st of October. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
MsButterworth
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:27 pm

My kid is going to have surgery on Nov. 1, this Friday. This is the rescheduled surgery from a while back. I may need Tyrant as a distraction depending if the hospital has internet, otherwise, I will be out that day and then on and off for the next couple days as we manage post-operative care. So if I just hop on a short bit then *poof* that's why.

* The surgery is meant to correct a hernia and some small connection issues in some internal tubing. Surgery is 4 hours and he comes home the same day.*
Back to top Go down
Psykeout

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:19 am

I will be away for at least tomorrow (12/9) and possibly the day after. I will be attending the funeral for a close relative and am not sure what kind of emotional state I will be in afterwards.
Back to top Go down
MsButterworth
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:02 pm

Sincere condolences. Take all the time you need.
Back to top Go down
dac910

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:29 am

I'll be back on the 25th of December. Good Luck and Merry Christmas!!
Back to top Go down
jackomo0815

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:07 am

Hi,

I will be offline until 29th december.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offline times (going to miss time? post here)
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tyrants Club :: Off-Line-
Jump to: