Tyrants Club

Please check the stickies. Forum participation encouraged.

HomeRegisterLog in

Offline times (going to miss time? post here)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Bauer_Herbert

Bauer_Herbert

Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 3:43 pm

I'll be on vacation until monday, so no tyrant for me...
Back to top Go down
dac910

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:09 am

I'll be back online on Tuesday. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Pinchfire

Pinchfire

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:51 am

Seems like I can't access Kongregate at the moment. Has to do with some connection problem. Will try to fix it asap.  Mad  Funny thing is I have no problem accessing Armorgames.

/Fixed. A tip: When your router seems to be messing with you, just give it 1 day time. You'll be surprised by the results.
Back to top Go down
Pinchfire

Pinchfire

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:05 am

I'll be abroad for 2-3 weeks, so my activity may drop a little. Smile I still hope I'll manage to login twice a day to dump the energy and the stamina. Razz
Back to top Go down
thewave983

PostSubject: New Job, Terrible Hours   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 4:56 pm

Got a new and awesome job, but the hours are such that I won't be able to grind like I used to. My goal is to get my two logins each day to dump energy and stamina during the week, and put in a little extra time on the weekends.
Back to top Go down
MsButterworth
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 10:19 pm

I am in Colorado taking the baby to visit the grandparents for the week. Thursday through Thursday. Since I gave them wireless last time I was here, I will be able to get online a few times each day. Might not even know I am travelling, but posting here anyway.
Back to top Go down
Pinchfire

Pinchfire

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:18 am

I'm back. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trek520

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:28 pm

I'm having a lot of trouble getting online ever since massive works on the municipal water pipe-things started in our town. At least that's the story our neighbourhood is getting and I have to admit the workmen dig through everything (which is easy since electricity is still above ground here). At first I got online at other places but I can't keep going to friends places to click through a game as fast a possible. So I'm thinking you should kick my account and once things are resolved here and you have a spot I would very much like to come back if that's possible. For now, morale is low to keep trying to find places to play from anyways, I want to play from home with some music and a glass of wine.

Sorry for leaving like this, can't tell you how frustrated I've been these past 2 weeks :S On a lighter note, go Tyrants Club!  Smile cheers Smile I'd say bye in faction chat but it's not loading of course, I have 0-1 bars of wifi where I am now.

Thanks and have fun!

Ah sorry to hear that. your a great member and so long as we have space we would take you back anytime. We might even not need to remove you and just cross our fingers that the work is done in your area before to long. either way all the best. pleasure having you. -Agroagro
Back to top Go down
Pinchfire

Pinchfire

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:07 am

Gonna be rather inactive next week. Smile
Back to top Go down
Arindel

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:36 pm

Finally clicked the quit button.

If it wasn't for TC, I would have quit quite some time ago. You guys play the game with integrity and I wish there were more communities like you. I'll still probably log in for awhile to make sure I am actually done (after all I've been in for more than 2 years playing and most of that time with TC. Though mostly been with Ministress since my 2nd? faction.)

Feel free to add me to your friends list and I'll reciprocate. If I do decide to come back, it would only be with you guys (or wherever the main groups ends up, which /i doubt would be anywhere but here).

My Kongragation time will probably be very limited as I'm going to focus on my investing, job, and family life. Might play a bit of D3 too now that they made it more Diabloish.

No doubt this is the best (in terms of people and how the game should be played...well maybe a bit more organiztion, but it's a very casual and fierce group...my kind of people).

Thanks all and I'll miss more than a few of you.
Back to top Go down
Agroagro
Admin
Agroagro

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:32 pm

Been a pleasure having you. stop by anytime!

All the best in your future endeavours Smile
Back to top Go down
Agroagro
Admin
Agroagro

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:43 am

My little sister passed away yesterday. 20 year old... really not fair  Crying or Very sad . Im going to take some time off. I might come on a little to try to unwind but im not sure ill be very talkitive or able to help much.

Dont worry about me guys I have a big family and we are all supporting each other. If anything give your loved ones an extra tight hug tonight for me.

thanks guys for your understanding.

Back to top Go down
MsButterworth
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:22 pm

Terribly sorry to hear that. I offer my sincere condolences.
Back to top Go down
Ministress
Admin
Ministress

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:27 pm

So sorry to hear. Take all the time you need.
Back to top Go down
Dr_Banzai
Officer
Dr_Banzai

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:50 pm

I am very sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family.
Back to top Go down
Proxima_Centauri

Proxima_Centauri

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:10 pm

Deepest sympathy. I wish you and your family much strength.
Back to top Go down
MisterSinister

MisterSinister

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:37 pm

My deepest compassion to you and your family, just direful to hear that.
Back to top Go down
Thror

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 11:42 pm

Hard to post after the last posts. My deepest condolences as well. Read it just now.

Will be off from today till sunday.
Back to top Go down
iCanas

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:09 pm

Hi everyone. I will be out between Friday 06 and Monday 09. Good luck
Back to top Go down
Gravefill

Gravefill

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 10:14 am

I seem to have major issues with my service provider (maybe there is a correlation between unpaid bills and no connection, who knows), but for now my online time is limited to good willed persons. See you when I see you.
Back to top Go down
estereth

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:27 pm

off for a week, i dont think you can play tyrant from phone, so wont score much Wink
Back to top Go down
MsButterworth
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 9:24 am

Enjoy the vacation! I will be visiting my parents from the 8th to the 17th. Since I gave them wireless during a past visit, I will still get online regularly.
Back to top Go down
iCanas

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 4:33 pm

Hi, for the next 3 weeks I will be playing when possible but not to much since I will be in vacation with little wi-fi time.
Back to top Go down
kanuma

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 12:57 pm

i survived the hurricane.. the electricity and my net is back. however, another storm is coming so i might be offline for some time... again.
Back to top Go down
Pinchfire

Pinchfire

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:03 am

Hey guys! Smile Just wanted to let you know that I'm going on vacation tomorrow. Probably till the end of August/first week of September.  sunny 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offline times (going to miss time? post here)
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tyrants Club :: Off-Line-
Jump to: