Tyrants Club

Please check the stickies. Forum participation encouraged.

HomeRegisterLog in

Offline times (going to miss time? post here)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
mrstarker

Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:02 pm

Won't have much time for Tyrant in August and I'll be mostly logging on to spend energy and/or grab tokens. It there's a really important war, then I'll chip in, of course.
Back to top Go down
Psykeout

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:14 pm

Sadly my dog passed away yesterday after 16 years yesterday. In order to replace the love that was given to him the family decided to adopt two female puppies. Since puppies can be a hassle to deal with I will be on less than usual for the next week or so or until they adjust.
Back to top Go down
MsButterworth
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:18 pm

Psykeout wrote:
Sadly my dog passed away yesterday after 16 years yesterday. In order to replace the love that was given to him the family decided to adopt two female puppies. Since puppies can be a hassle to deal with I will be on less than usual for the next week or so or until they adjust.

My condolences about the dog passing away. And I wish you the best of joy with the two new puppies.
Back to top Go down
Thror

PostSubject: Vacation to France   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 6:23 am

Will be gone for two weeks starting tomorrow to spend some time in France.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offline times (going to miss time? post here)
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tyrants Club :: Off-Line-
Jump to: