Tyrants Club

Please check the stickies. Forum participation encouraged.

HomeRegisterLog in

Offline times (going to miss time? post here)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Agroagro
Admin
Agroagro

Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:13 pm

Ive got a new laptop now! so im back
Back to top Go down
MsButterworth
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:12 pm

I will be out Sunday, June 26 until the evening of Tuesday, June 28 with friends visiting from out of town. I will still be able to update loyalty on Tuesday when I get back.
Back to top Go down
Mandavar

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:16 am

the last few days have been quite hectic and this will probably continue for about a week. (I'm one of the main organizers of my university summer party with over 5000 guests which will take place next friday)
Expect reduced activity from me until jule the third.
Back to top Go down
Grenat

Grenat

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:59 am

Hey mates,

reduced activity for me too, for a week or so.

I am really sorry. I am not very useful at the moment...
Back to top Go down
Hollow0n3
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:33 am

I will be considerable less active then usual tommorow, since theres going to be a big basement cleaning tommorow.. followed by a BBQ.
Should only last that specific thursday. Cool
Back to top Go down
MsButterworth
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:56 am

Posting for Yogz. He is very busy with real life this week through Friday, but should be back and active after that.
Back to top Go down
MsButterworth
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:09 am

I will be out for most of next week. I will be leaving town on Saturday, July 2 and will be out of town until the following Saturday, July 9. I will be backpacking all week through the backcountry wilderness of Lassen Volcanic Park. I have heard they don't have internet there.

You don't need to wait for me to hit level 7 if you really feel the need to get there while I am gone.
Back to top Go down
MagicByte

PostSubject: Camping   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:01 am

Im going up in the mountains for 5 days now. Wont be online at all for until thursday.
Back to top Go down
DesLig
Officer
DesLig

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:41 pm

Have a great vacation, hope you don't get chase by bears. :p
Back to top Go down
DarkSun1982

DarkSun1982

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:46 am

i had some internet problems the last few days.
sorry for that.

next thing is, that ill go on vacation for 10 days. ;(
i am back 21.07.2011
Back to top Go down
raskalbass

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:05 am

Tomorrow I'm going with friends to the camp. It will take about ten days, so i hope for understanding, I would not be here until about 27.07
Back to top Go down
Mandavar

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:58 am

I'll be away on a festival until sunday starting wednesday.
Back to top Go down
reyis

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:17 pm

reduced activity from my side for the next 2 weeks i think. got a lot of exams at university.
Back to top Go down
Agroagro
Admin
Agroagro

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:33 pm

Thanks for the updates guys! we really appreciate knowing!
Back to top Go down
pointblank007
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:05 pm

I won't be here from sunday to next week sunday as I have a vacation to Banff. I will be back online then!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:07 am

sorry guys, ill leave the faction because i have some family problems, ill still be on tyrant but on a smaller faction so i dont have to spend as much time as here everyday, nice to meet you all

gordo46
Back to top Go down
reyis

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:40 am

gordo46 wrote:
sorry guys, ill leave the faction because i have some family problems, ill still be on tyrant but on a smaller faction so i dont have to spend as much time as here everyday, nice to meet you all

gordo46

good luck in rl and on tyrant cu Mad
Back to top Go down
Agroagro
Admin
Agroagro

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Had some internet problems for the last 24hrs so I wasnt online.

sorry to see you leave gordo thanks for helping out tho.
Back to top Go down
MsButterworth
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:25 pm

I am posting for Cherea. He is in the process of moving and will be back soon.
Back to top Go down
Salvandir

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:19 am

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say that Kitiara and I are away this weekend.

We go to friends and have no Internet at this time.

We are starting monday morning then back again.

So far so good, nice weekend to you all

gz Sal
Back to top Go down
MsButterworth
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:50 am

I am posting for Brassman. He has a lot going on in real life right now so can only be on sporadically.
Back to top Go down
McDougale

McDougale

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:17 pm

I won't be back for atleast a couple more days
Back to top Go down
Redsky139
Officer
Redsky139

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:21 pm

I'm going to be out this weekend, with doubtful access. Niece's birthday across state. I'll be back to normal next week.
Back to top Go down
Mandavar

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:48 am

I'll have friends visiting this weekend. I probably won't login. cu next week.
Back to top Go down
Grenat

Grenat

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:11 am

Once again, I will have really low connection times for some days.
IRL is somewhat complicated atm...

Good luck for incoming wars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offline times (going to miss time? post here)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tyrants Club :: Off-Line-
Jump to: