Tyrants Club

Please check the stickies. Forum participation encouraged.

HomeRegisterLog in

Offline times (going to miss time? post here)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
hydrozxide

Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:40 pm

I won't be online much (0-2 times max) for weekends this week and the following 3-4 weeks.
Back to top Go down
riveal

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:34 pm

Work is killing me. I'm going to be on sporadically in the upcoming weeks until the storm passes. Sad
Back to top Go down
reyis

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:47 pm

after saturday im totally active again - sorry mates damn university
Back to top Go down
DeadPoetsSociety

DeadPoetsSociety

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:42 am

I'll be off to visit a couple of my pals this weekend, but should be back by Monday Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thatbenson.com/
aaldor

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:02 pm

I wil be off from tomorrow till Sunday, and will not be able to use internet most certainly.
Keep up with victories!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
McDougale

McDougale

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:08 am

going to be gone for atleast 1 more week
Back to top Go down
deceitful1

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:22 pm

sorry I know Im new, but Im going to be doing a phase 1 tomorrow and possibly wens. I might be on in the evening but matters on the fleabite motel I get posted too. latest will be wens evening.

again my appologies but archaeology 1st, game 2nd

Embarassed

Hey, no problem. Thanks for posting. -Butter
Back to top Go down
aaldor

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:58 pm

I'm Back!!
Back to top Go down
Geoffreyz

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:13 pm

Going to be traveling over the next few weeks. Won't be on quite as much.

--GZ
Back to top Go down
hydrozxide

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:31 pm

Gone rest of today and all the way till Friday. Might have internet, but I wouldn't count on it.
Back to top Go down
Hollow0n3
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:51 am

"Doc told me I need to be operated asap, not sure when I will be back."
Sorry to hear this. Sincerely hope everything goes smoothly and and painlessly as possible. Get well soon!
Back to top Go down
Salvandir

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:05 am

Hello everybody,

Kitiara01 and I (Salvandir) are suprisingly away from today until monday.

We wish you a nice weekend and good luck on wars ^^

until then

with best regards

Sal
Back to top Go down
reyis

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:56 am

I will be totally offline from tonight till the 24th august. Going on a trip with a few mates. NO INTERNET. cu then
Back to top Go down
MsButterworth
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:07 pm

Enjoy your vacation Reyis and I hope you get better soon Hollow.
Back to top Go down
Grenat

Grenat

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:19 am

Back on the Tyrant road !
Back to top Go down
Mandavar

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:58 am

I will go camping on saturday till August 29th. No internet for me. Best of luck to all of you while i'm away Smile
Back to top Go down
DeadPoetsSociety

DeadPoetsSociety

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:48 am

I'll be moving to Beijing on the 1st of September, so might be out of action for a couple of days before/after and I'll be on a new time zone! Razz
Back to top Go down
DesLig
Officer
DesLig

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:23 am

Wow, really? Studying abroad? Say hi to all my brother and sisters... Razz
Back to top Go down
DeadPoetsSociety

DeadPoetsSociety

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:39 am

DesLig wrote:
Wow, really? Studying abroad? Say hi to all my brother and sisters... Razz
Haha, yeah! Nah I was studying Mandarin there earlier this year on placement and now I'm going back - working for their "Facebook" Renren, should be fun! You've got family over there?
Back to top Go down
Psykeout

PostSubject: Vacationing from August 21st-26th   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:22 am

As says above. Not sure how much time I can put in since I don't know when I'll have access to internet.
On a side note, woohoo going gambling one of the days! Maybe buy me some warbonds and a better deck if I don't go broke which I probably will. Oh and play with real cards. Nothing like seeing a bunch of elderly people standing behind you with menacing glares the minute you win a penny.
Take care everyone.
Psykeout
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:18 am

I'm currently working intensely on a project that is due next wednesday. That's why I probably won't play as much (only spend energy on auto-mode sometimes, don't have time for manual faction wars).
Back to top Go down
Agroagro
Admin
Agroagro

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:58 am

Next week im moving. So besides being super busy I will also be without internet for a few days
Back to top Go down
MsButterworth
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:23 pm

We have things covered. Hopefully you have found an awesome new place.
Back to top Go down
Psykeout

PostSubject: Possibly missing time?   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:37 pm

I am not sure whether or not I will be able to be active for the next few days with the trajectory of hurricane Irene approaching my area. Hopefully it will not be too bad but I'm not sure because it can flood pretty bad here. Might have to find a raft and a waterproof laptop in addition to the other supplies .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:55 pm

Psykeout wrote:
I am not sure whether or not I will be able to be active for the next few days with the trajectory of hurricane Irene approaching my area. Hopefully it will not be too bad but I'm not sure because it can flood pretty bad here. Might have to find a raft and a waterproof laptop in addition to the other supplies .
Same problem here. I might be out for a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offline times (going to miss time? post here)
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tyrants Club :: Off-Line-
Jump to: