Tyrants Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyrants Club

Please check the stickies. Forum participation encouraged.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday to Us!!!

Go down 
+17
hydrozxide
metalforlife1
MaTianLong
Redsky139
Aprron
Gravefill
Bauer_Herbert
SeventhStory
Psykeout
FoxFlash
Dr_Banzai
thangel
Agroagro
ursus_maximus
pointblank007
DesLig
MsButterworth
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MsButterworth
Officer

Happy Birthday to Us!!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday to Us!!!   Happy Birthday to Us!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:17 pm

Happy Birthday to Us!!! We were created February 25 of last year. This means Saturday will be our birthday. It has been a pretty awesome go and I look forward to much more success. Here is a great Agroagro cake!!

Happy Birthday to Us!!! Agrocake

For our birthday, we will be having a drawing for kreds!!

On Saturday, Agro and I will be sponsoring a kred drawing. One for our team and one for the community at large.

For our team, there will be a grand prize of 100 kreds, plus two runner up prizes of 50 kreds each. This is a small way for us to say thank you to everyone for making this a great team.

If you wish to participate, just post here saying happy birthday. Include a happy Tyrant memory if you wish.

I am opting out of the draw.

One more 50 kred prize has been added by a generous donor who wants to show us appreciation.

Last edited by MsButterworth on Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
DesLig
Officer
DesLig

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Us!!!   Happy Birthday to Us!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:23 pm

Happy Birthday to Tyrants Club!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hmm..   Happy Birthday to Us!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:43 pm

I really don't want to be greedy...BUT PLEASE LET ME WIN!!!!!Lolz.Count me in for the raffle please.HAPPY B-DAY THE AWSOMEST FACTION IN TYRANT!!!!

Last edited by toxicchain45469 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pointblank007
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Us!!!   Happy Birthday to Us!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Happy Brithday! Thanks for all the fun! I remember I was level 17 when I joined, and sawlades were great cards XD

Last edited by pointblank007 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ursus_maximus

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Us!!!   Happy Birthday to Us!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:46 pm

Happy Birthday! I want in XD. Happy Tyrant memories? there are many... reaching 1k net in a war the first time, most recently finally getting Hepa after all that grinding and finding a new home here. I don't change factions often, the other 2 disbanded, so I think you guys will be stuck with me for a while XD. But the whole Tyrant community has been great, even the trolls and guys like pesky, keeps it interesting Smile
Back to top Go down
Agroagro
Admin
Agroagro

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Us!!!   Happy Birthday to Us!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:52 am

That cake is amazing!

me and sobe started the faction nearly a year ago. Im so proud of all the accomplishments and the great group of people to come through.
Back to top Go down
thangel

PostSubject: Happy Birthday!   Happy Birthday to Us!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:57 am

Happy Birthday tyrants club... That's an excellent plan for the birthday and I would definitely like to get involved in this... Many happy returns with all you people !
Back to top Go down
Dr_Banzai
Officer
Dr_Banzai

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Us!!!   Happy Birthday to Us!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:11 am

Happy Birthday Tyrants Club! That cake looks really great!

Unfortunately I won't be around much on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
FoxFlash

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Us!!!   Happy Birthday to Us!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:36 am

Happy Birthday to TC!!!

I enjoyed everyday since I joined our faction, seriously, it beats the hell out of my original 1 man club having all you great friends around!!

Truly want to use this chance to thank Agro, MsButter, and all the helpful staffs, you guys made this faction a lovely place to stay.

I mean honestly, with my working life and family life and all, there have been times when I want to quit this game, but the one reason that kept me going is because I know I have a strong faction to support me whenever I need, and that's rare to find nowadays!

Wish you all a very very happy birthday TC!!! CONGRATS!!!
Back to top Go down
Psykeout

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Us!!!   Happy Birthday to Us!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:13 am

Happy Birthday to Us!!! Birthday_cupcake-WEB

Happy Birthday Tyrant's Club!

Too many great memories that I have had with this faction. I can't believe all the factions that disbanded or fell down the rankings while I've been here and yet here we are still holding our ground.

Thank you Agroagro and MsButtersworth for accepting me into this faction so I can be here celebrating the anniversary and thanks to all the officers both with the faction now and those who were with us for providing the direction that allowed us to stay together.

I would toast this faction and all it's glory but it's kind of early here so maybe later.

PS
I would like to be entered into the raffle
Back to top Go down
SeventhStory

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Us!!!   Happy Birthday to Us!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:12 am

Happy Birthday Tyrant's Club! Very Happy This team is great, and I just remember back when I first joined, how nice and kool everyone was, you guys are great and this team is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Bauer_Herbert

Bauer_Herbert

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Us!!!   Happy Birthday to Us!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:16 am

Happy birthday, Tyrants Club!
I hope this faction will last forever Wink
Back to top Go down
Gravefill

Gravefill

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Us!!!   Happy Birthday to Us!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:26 am

Happy Birthday TC!

1 year is amazing accomplishment in this adolescent world of flash games. Just the other day I stumbled upon some forum ramblings how there is not any active "oldschool" factions alive, but fortunately someone mentioned us. Cookie crumbles but pancake seems to live forever!

Thank you all for letting me be a part of this warm and friendly faction.
Back to top Go down
Aprron

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Us!!!   Happy Birthday to Us!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:10 pm

Happy Birthday!
Back to top Go down
Redsky139
Officer
Redsky139

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Us!!!   Happy Birthday to Us!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:48 pm

Happy Birthday Tyrants Club. Party hard! drunken

Seriously, though, it's been a lot of fun. Here's to another great year and a future top 10 rank.
Back to top Go down
MaTianLong

PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY   Happy Birthday to Us!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:04 am

Happy Birthday Tyrants!!

from lvl 22 to ( actually lvl 66 ) in this Faction, since (I think ) june...

let's have fun!!!

http://www.robotvsbadger.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/TyranidsWallpaper_1680.jpg
Back to top Go down
metalforlife1

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Us!!!   Happy Birthday to Us!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:49 am

Happy Birthday and thanks for let me in here after Wikingz disband
Back to top Go down
hydrozxide

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Us!!!   Happy Birthday to Us!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:02 am

Happy Birthday indeed =)
Back to top Go down
Aaron74

Aaron74

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Us!!!   Happy Birthday to Us!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:56 pm

Happy b-day!!!!!!!!!!!
a
p
p
y

b
-
d
a
y
!
!
!
!
!

Long Live
Tyrants Club
\('_')/ \('_')/
Back to top Go down
aaldor

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Us!!!   Happy Birthday to Us!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:07 pm

Happy Birthday to us!
I've been around since april or so and enjoyed paticularly every close battle we fought, and were hundreds of them! Laughing
May we have other birthdays still keeping us all active and kicking!
Back to top Go down
gartenzwerg12

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Us!!!   Happy Birthday to Us!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:53 pm

Happy birthday TC and thx to all leaders and officers for the awesome work in the last year!!!

I don't want to participate in the kred drawing. Everybody who isn't in elite store, can use the kreds better ;-)
Back to top Go down
Agroagro
Admin
Agroagro

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Us!!!   Happy Birthday to Us!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:00 pm

Bauer_herbert Wins the grand prize

and Desliq, Psykeout, & dracul999 win the runners up

Congrats guys!

Thanks to everyone for all your work with the team Smile heres to the new year
Back to top Go down
Bauer_Herbert

Bauer_Herbert

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Us!!!   Happy Birthday to Us!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:09 am

wow nice Very Happy
thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Dracul

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Us!!!   Happy Birthday to Us!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:21 pm

Late happy birthday! Razz

I'm really glad of being part of this great faction ;D

PD: I won something? That's unexpected, or maybe there is another Dracul around here? xD
Back to top Go down
Agroagro
Admin
Agroagro

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Us!!!   Happy Birthday to Us!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:10 am

Yeah well get the prizes to you asap but we need the kong staff to help so it might take a day or 2. we did a couple draws with the whole faction list the grand prize was drawn from the thread entries. Grats dracul Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Us!!!   Happy Birthday to Us!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to Us!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next