Tyrants Club

Please check the stickies. Forum participation encouraged.

HomeRegisterLog in

Surgery for the Baby

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MsButterworth
Officer

Surgery for the Baby Empty
PostSubject: Surgery for the Baby   Surgery for the Baby Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:12 am

My baby will be having minor-ish surgery this Wednesday.  There were parts of his reproductive and excretory system that didn't completely connect/form and it takes some surgery to correct it.   This means I will probably be out on Wednesday.  The surgery is several hours, but it is outpatient so we come home after its done.
Back to top Go down
Arindel

PostSubject: Re: Surgery for the Baby   Surgery for the Baby Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:55 am

Glad to hear you use the word "minorish" even though there feels like there is no minor surgery (especially on a baby).

I hope all goes well and the baby makes a quick and successful recovery.
Back to top Go down
MsButterworth
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Surgery for the Baby   Surgery for the Baby Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:43 pm

our beloved Supreme Leader Msbutterworth wrote:
My baby will be having minor-ish surgery this Wednesday.  There were parts of his reproductive and excretory system that didn't completely connect/form and it takes some surgery to correct it.   This means I will probably be out on Wednesday.  The surgery is several hours, but it is outpatient so we come home after its done.
Thanks for the well-wishes. The surgery had to be postponed. He caught a cold on Monday and they won't operate until he gets better. So we just have to wait for rescheduling.
Back to top Go down
Agroagro
Admin
Agroagro

PostSubject: Re: Surgery for the Baby   Surgery for the Baby Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:32 pm

Ill be sending out my positive energy for him.
Back to top Go down
dac910

PostSubject: Re: Surgery for the Baby   Surgery for the Baby Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:20 am

Yikes! Being a new parent of a 1+ year old, I can only imagine what you must be going through. Hope everything goes well. We'll be praying for you and your little one.
Back to top Go down
MsButterworth
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Surgery for the Baby   Surgery for the Baby Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:28 pm

Thanks. The surgery is rescheduled for this Friday, Nov. 1 at 6:00 am.
Back to top Go down
Thror

PostSubject: Re: Surgery for the Baby   Surgery for the Baby Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:09 am

As an about to be dad I can just barely imagine what it must be like to be in your shoes atm. Hope everything goes well and turns out well. My thought will be with you this Friday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surgery for the Baby   Surgery for the Baby Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surgery for the Baby
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tyrants Club :: Off-Line-
Jump to: