Tyrants Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyrants Club

Please check the stickies. Forum participation encouraged.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Offline times (going to miss time? post here)

Go down 
+59
MisterSinister
Proxima_Centauri
Dr_Banzai
Ministress
Trek520
thewave983
Pinchfire
jackomo0815
wsgeertsma
klickmichi
Arindel
alrikmage79
SeventhStory
Pieter001
tilkuh
MrTinker
birdland1115
zeratuel
Mojo_3
Drobbit
mrimperfect
dtempest
Masterluke
mrstarker
aristoteus
Mithramuse
ursus_maximus
thangel
nmprisons
merwin2
ImperiumLaw
gartenzwerg12
dac910
FoxFlash
Gravefill
Bauer_Herbert
Psykeout
Geoffreyz
deceitful1
aaldor
DeadPoetsSociety
riveal
hydrozxide
Salvandir
pointblank007
raskalbass
DesLig
MagicByte
Redsky139
reyis
DarkSun1982
Mandavar
Agroagro
Hollow0n3
MsButterworth
McDougale
Grenat
PWiddy
sobejjj
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
mrimperfect

Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Farewell.   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:36 pm

I have always taken pride in our club. We have fought many wars together. Some we have won others we have lost. We always fight together, as one. Win or lose at the end of the day we are united. This is not your typical faction. We are unique we are Tyrants Club. Everyone always has a positive attitude and gives 110%. If it’s helping fellow members with decks or planning for a new war I know I could always count on all of you to make it right. I am not going to lie. I always enjoyed beating Italian. They were a better ranked team and it took all of us working together to earn those wins against them. However, I find myself being pulled away from the computer more and more. With less time to devote to all of you in Tyrant Club, I think it’s only fair if I give my spot to a more deserving member of the club. I will be around this weekend tying up loose ends. If things settle down in a few months I will definitely look to joining forces with you all again.
With that, I want to thank first and foremost MsB and Agro for letting me be among one of the elite factions. Secondly to Des, 7th, and Mini for keeping me in line and to all of you for putting up with me and letting me be a part of this wonderful club.
Thank you,
mrimperfect
Bye for now Mr.imp -Agro
Back to top Go down
birdland1115

birdland1115

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:34 am

Mrs Birdland and I have purchased our first house(!!!). As a result I will be moving next weekend and will likely have sporadic access to the interwebs. I'll update when everything is back to normal
Back to top Go down
Psykeout

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:57 am

I may be missing some time due to Hurricane/Tropical Storm Sandy depending on how badly the area is hit.
Back to top Go down
ImperiumLaw

ImperiumLaw

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 5:58 pm

Hi all.

Not to mince words, the time has come for Tyrant and myself to part ways. In some ways this is sad and others it is positive.

I joined Tyrants Club as the first faction I applied for (naturally for all the good cards locked behind this "faction" thing). I figured a faction named "Tyrants Club" would be exactly what I was looking for. A casual/hardcore faction that was looking for people to contribute to that faction in a fun but competitive way. And that is what I found, and why I have dedicated many, many hours of time contributing to a faction that put emphasis on its members, not game in cyber space that we play to enjoy. I have not regretted one second of it.

Regardless, Tyrant is taking a back seat in my life. When I began Tyrant, I was physics major college student, with a university apartment and longtime girlfriend. I am now a happily married college graduate who has found full-time employment and is searching for a house for himself and his beautiful wife.

I may return to Tyrant (which will be unlikely on a 1800-0600 work-shift) but should that time come, I can only hope to meet some of you again. I happily pass along my spot to another young gun who will continue to make this faction great.

I would like to thank Agroagro for first accepting me, and running the faction when I first joined, and also MsButterworth for the excellent leadership and effort that has been put into making this faction all it is now. Some members I have gotten to know well, and others I regret I did not, but you have all contributed to the enjoyment I gained from Tyrant.

I will still be fairly active on Kongregate, and you are more than welcome to contact me via PM as ImperiumLaw.

I wish you all the best luck in your future endeavors, especially those that affect those you love.

Respectfully,
ImperiumLaw
J.A.S

You'll be missed. Thanks for all your time and commitment. and all the best in your future endeavours. -Agro
Back to top Go down
Masterluke

PostSubject: Vacation   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:27 pm

So, I'm going to be heading to Florida for a few days, more specifically today up until returning on Monday, November 12. Not much else to say besides that, see you all when I get back.
-Masterluke
Back to top Go down
MrTinker

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:39 am

My dad's going in for hip replacement surgery on Thursday Dec 6 2012. I'm going to be driving out to him between Tuesday and Wednesday. I plan to be out there near him for the next two weeks. Depending on how things go, I will be accordingly afk. I'll definitely be afk for most of Tuesday and Wednesday. Hopefully life's boring enough after that point for my lp to not take too much of a hit!

-Tinker
Back to top Go down
MsButterworth
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:31 pm

Thanks for letting me know and I hope everything goes well and your dad feels better soon.
Back to top Go down
tilkuh

tilkuh

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:44 am

From December 18th until January 3rd I will be on Christmas holidays with my beloved ones. Therefore, bash some brats`n`brags for me, too ;-)

In this spirit: Happy holiday! santa
Back to top Go down
MsButterworth
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:26 pm

I will be travelling to visit my parents in Colorado on Christmas Day. I will be there until January 12. They do have internet there, so I will still have Tyrant access. Pretty much like I did last year at this time.
Back to top Go down
Pieter001

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:23 am

I just joined this faction (I still owe you an introduction), and already i'm taking a break.
I have a vacation planned to Portugal and i don't think i'll have much time for computer games (including Tyrant) until the 10th of januari.

I wish everyone a great new years eve and the all the best for 2013.

Back to top Go down
MsButterworth
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:01 pm

Our team makes room for these things, you joined the right one. Smile Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Bauer_Herbert

Bauer_Herbert

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:43 pm

I'll be at a friends birthday party for the next 2 days and because of this I won't be able to come online... Smile
Back to top Go down
tilkuh

tilkuh

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:25 pm

I will be at my girlsfriends place the next three weeks, what means that i will be less frequently online than usual.
Back to top Go down
dac910

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:36 pm

^^^ Wink Wink Wink ^^^

I'll be on a much needed vacation from thursday 24th until sunday 27th. Not bringing the laptop. Wish I had the Microsoft Surface Pro then I would be TYRANT 24/7!!
Back to top Go down
MsButterworth
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:10 pm

Enjoy the much deserved vacation and have a lot of fun and relaxation.
Back to top Go down
tilkuh

tilkuh

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:23 am

During next week, I will just sporadically have access to internet. Hope, I`ll be back in time to still get some of the Conquest action :-)
Back to top Go down
Gravefill

Gravefill

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:23 pm

For the next week I am traveling around central Europe (little business, mainly pleasure), so I'll be mostly offline. I'll be with you in spirit while I'm zipping my absinthe in a gloomy bar.
Back to top Go down
MsButterworth
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:31 am

I will be away for most of my afternoon on Wednesday, March 13, because I will be having a birthday celebration in San Francisco.

Then I will be away Thursday March 14 through Sunday March 17 as I will be travelling for a conference in San Francisco. I will try to get on occasionally depending on internet availability.
Back to top Go down
Psykeout

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:30 am

Yesterday my dad was admitted to the hospital with an infection. Until he shows enough improvement that he is ready to go home I will be on a very limited schedule if at all, possibly for a quick stamina dump in the morning EST time. I will try to get a better picture as to how long I will be on such a schedule and will update as soon as possible.

Good luck in the wars/conquest everyone,

Psykeout

Take your time. family first. -Agro
Back to top Go down
dac910

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 12:16 am

I'll be travelling and won't be online till the 20th or March. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Agroagro
Admin
Agroagro

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:24 am

Been having trouble logging on consistently. my apologies
Back to top Go down
SeventhStory

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:28 pm

Going on holiday for the next 9 days, will try to be on as often as possible
Back to top Go down
MrTinker

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:50 pm

Friday and Saturday this week I'm going to be doing volunteer work for a high school thing. 7 am-5 pm. I will be lucky to login once both of those days.
Back to top Go down
SeventhStory

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:47 am

I will be at a convention for most of Saturday and possibly Sunday as well, so I won't be online too much.
Back to top Go down
birdland1115

birdland1115

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:30 pm

Well it looks like the economy may actually be improving. I've landed some long term contracts that will likely keep me pretty busy for a while. As a result I'm afraid I won't be able to make a meaningful contribution for a while. I'll still be around on occasion so feel free to say hello in the Kong chat, but I don't want to waste a member slot if I'm not helping. Take care.

bird
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offline times (going to miss time? post here)   Offline times (going to miss time? post here) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offline times (going to miss time? post here)
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next